We take your privacy and security as seriously as we do fresh fish!
We collect information that you provide directly to us. For example, when you register for an account, we ask you to provide certain information such as your name and email address. If you choose to purchase products and services from us, we ask you to provide your name, credit card information, billing address, shipping address, phone number and email. If you choose to communicate with us via available electronic communication (e.g., email, online chat or instant messaging), we may retain a complete copy of the electronic communication together with your email address. If you register through, visit the Website from or otherwise communicate with us through a third-party social media platform, then we may receive information from such social media platforms in connection with such activities. We also collect information when you respond to our ads, respond to our surveys, receive technical support assistance from us or in connection with the Services, register through or otherwise communicate with us via third-party social media sites or participate in any interactive features of the Services (such as chat rooms, blogs, message or bulletin boards or new groups available to you through the Website).
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
● Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser, app version, access dates and times, pages viewed, number of links clicked, your IP address, the name of your Internet service provider, search terms, operating system, website traffic and related statistics, keywords and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
● Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information, and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, register for the Services or use any other means to provide information to us about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will take steps to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may make chat rooms, blogs, or similar forums available to you through the Website. Any content or personal information published on the Website is available to the public and accessible by any third party. You should exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these forums.
If you participate in chat rooms, blogs, message or bulletin boards, news groups or similar forums, your username will be posted on the Website. Any content or personal information published on the Website may also appear in search engine results and in the cache of those search engines, in feeds and third-party websites pursuant to cobranding agreements.
We have no control over updating and/or removal of such content or personal information, which is the sole responsibility of the search engines, third party websites and RSS web feed resources. FFM is not responsible for the information published in search results or by any third-party website that carries any content or personal information published on the Website.
We strongly discourage posting any personal information in public areas of the Website and urge you to be careful about giving out information on these features or in any content that you do not want others to see or use.
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our services, such as permitting our third-party service providers (each, a “Provider”) to process purchases via the Website in order to deliver the products you request and customize your experience with us. For example, we may share your credit card and other payment related information with our Providers as necessary to process your payment. We may also use the information we collect to:
● Provide the Services, including displaying certain personal information through your account on the Website for purposes of providing the Services;
● Complete or facilitate transactions that you initiate;
● Administer access to the Website and the Services, including sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests;
● Communicate with you about products, services, offers and events offered by FFM and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
● Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
● Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, enforce Website policies, protect the rights and property of FFM and others and comply with applicable law;
● Personalize and improve the Website and the Services, send surveys and provide advertisements, including personalized advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
● Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards; and
Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information is collected.
● Any credit card information that is provided shall be collected and transmitted in encrypted form directly by FFM’s third-party credit card payment provider and shall be used only to bill you for the products and services you purchased. FFM does not save any of your credit card information on its server(s) at any time;
● With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
● With third parties (who may combine such information with their own records and records available from other sources) for their own services and marketing purposes, and the direct marketing purposes of other third party marketers, unless you opt out of this type of sharing by sending an email with your name and address to email@example.com, or by regular mail to: Meade Digital Enterprises Corp., 800 Food Center Drive, Unit 4, Bronx, NY 10474;
● In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
● If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of FFM or others;
● In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
● Between and among FFM and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
● With your consent or at your direction.
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
We store the information we collect on you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it, or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory or other compliance obligations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of the databases where your personal information is stored and processed, nor can we guarantee that the information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the internet, including, without limitation, information included within emails. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
For purposes of clarification, we may use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that may be non-negotiable; these service providers have informed us or the general public that they apply security measures they consider adequate for the protection of information within their systems, or they have a general reputation for applying such measures.
FFM is based in the United States and we process and store information in the United States and Canada. Therefore, we and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We reserve the right to block users located in certain countries from using the Website.
You may update, correct or delete your information at any time by logging into your account and accessing the “My Account” section of the Website. If you wish to cancel your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
When you first visit our Website from a mobile browser, you may be asked to consent to the application’s collection of locational information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, certain features of our Website may no longer function properly. Please be sure to manage your mobile device and privacy preferences for the Services on a consistent basis.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
We offer you control over your privacy preferences regarding promotional email. You may update these preferences at any time. Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from FFM regarding new features, services, special offers, advertisements, promotions and our newsletter by unchecking the box that asks whether you would like to receive e-mail updates when you register for an account. You may also unsubscribe by following the instructions in any promotional email you receive from FFM, which will contain a mechanism that can be used to unsubscribe from future promotional email messages from us or the applicable business division (although there may be a lag period before your request takes effect). Additionally, you may unsubscribe from our newsletter by signing into your account at https://shop.fultonfishmarket.com/newsletter/manage/. Please pay careful attention to the various options for unsubscribing. You may have the option to unsubscribe from one or more special interest lists or unsubscribe from all promotional e-mails.
If you opt out, we may still send to you (1) emails that are primarily non-promotional in nature (such as order confirmations or notices about your account or our ongoing business relations); and (2) postal mail.
We may send to you legally required notifications and other notices including, but not limited to, service-related notices or transactional communications related to your account. For example, we may send to you a notice regarding server problems or scheduled maintenance to the Website. In order to opt-out of receiving these notices, you may need to deactivate your account.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
Meade Digital Enterprises Corp.
Fulton Fish Market
800 Food Center Drive, Unit 4
Bronx, NY 10474